The Sunspire I got tired of the song and decided not to start a new one
63 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Amsu nodded as he listened to her explanation. “Perhaps, over time, Amsu’s religious beliefs will change as he adapts to this new land. Or perhaps not. We will see. In the meantime, he intends to continue being just as tolerant as always. Those who might join him are welcome no matter what they believe—unless they are harmful in some way, of course. Amsu does not tolerate violence.”

Soon afterwards, they came upon the canyon as Wraen had promised, and Amsu found himself choking up upon looking down into it. If wolves could cry, he’d probably be weeping, too. As it was, he cleared his throat a bit awkwardly and gazed out at the red rock and the sand-swept landscape. There were darker dots of green here and there, indicating patches of trees. Probably spots where water was more frequent. But overall, it was a red-orangey paradise, one that did, indeed, remind him of home. “Thank you,” he said, his voice thick with emotion. “Amsu never thought he would see such a place again.” He continued gazing at it for some time, and then seemed to rouse himself after a while and shook life back into his limbs. “We will have to find a way down, yes? Unless…”

He turned to her. “You have gotten Amsu this far,” he said. “You do not have to go down into the canyon with me. But you can if you wish.” He bowed his head to her in deference, allowing her to make the decision.

[If you want a new thread in the canyon, HMU on Discord!]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I got tired of the song and decided not to start a new one - by Amsu - January 02, 2019, 01:39 PM