Chimera Fields st james infirmary
せつげん
6 Posts
Ooc —
Tenryū's pace was even and respectful -- a tad bit reserved, even, until he saw the stranger's amicable posturing. He hurried a bit more, then, eager to meet with more wolves from this area as his father had advised. The male was large, with a squallish pelt and lighter peppering. A stump wagged where his tail should have been... and it made Tenryū wonder what had happened to it.

"Konnichi wa, Hajimemashite,” the Shinshoku replied to his stormy guest, "nice to meet you." Though he was fluent in the common tongue, Tenryū's deep voice remained heavily afflicted by a Japanese accent. "I am on a journey," he explained, taking two more steps towards the dark man until they were a wolf's-length apart, "I received a message to travel South. There are those who require my guidance." Tenryū's gentle expression was honest, his stance symmetrical and formal. He appeared practiced and deliberate, imitating the many times he had seen his father at ceremonies. However, there was a brightness to Tenryū's deep eyes that betrayed a trusting nativity.

common | japanese
Messages In This Thread
st james infirmary - by RIP Issun - January 02, 2019, 01:46 AM
RE: st james infirmary - by Tenryu - January 02, 2019, 02:38 AM
RE: st james infirmary - by RIP Issun - January 02, 2019, 11:41 AM
RE: st james infirmary - by Tenryu - January 02, 2019, 01:46 PM
RE: st james infirmary - by RIP Issun - January 02, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: st james infirmary - by Tenryu - January 03, 2019, 01:59 PM
RE: st james infirmary - by RIP Issun - January 04, 2019, 12:24 PM