Chimera Fields st james infirmary
せつげん
6 Posts
Ooc —
When Japanese flowed from the stranger's mouth Tenryū's eyes widened and his jaw went slack. He had never expected to find one of his kind so far from their homelands. Were they of the same birthplace? Shikotsu-Tōya was a large pack, by normal standards, and though it was uncommon to have dispersal wolves, it was not unheard of. "Oh!" he chirped in surprise, visage growing noticeably more warm from its usual zen-like demeanor, "you speak Japanese!" He took this as an auspicious sign that his path was true and correct.

The priest nodded enthusiastically when the stranger inquired about his journey. "Yes, Brother," he affirmed, calming his energy, "guidance for those who seek to purify their spirits and be one with nature. I am here to show them and offer help. Shinto is not practiced in these lands and I know there are those who seek new purpose in their lives by giving thanks to Kami." Tenryū's abalaster tail waved, trusting this Japanese wolf would understand (and believing he had found a new friend)... as the white priest incorrectly assumed all those who spoke his language to practice these beliefs.

"My name is Tenryū Ishikawa, what may I call you?" he added with a cock of his head. The priest pined to know exactly where this man had come from, but withheld his questions in favor of formalities.

common | japanese
Messages In This Thread
st james infirmary - by RIP Issun - January 02, 2019, 01:46 AM
RE: st james infirmary - by Tenryu - January 02, 2019, 02:38 AM
RE: st james infirmary - by RIP Issun - January 02, 2019, 11:41 AM
RE: st james infirmary - by Tenryu - January 02, 2019, 01:46 PM
RE: st james infirmary - by RIP Issun - January 02, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: st james infirmary - by Tenryu - January 03, 2019, 01:59 PM
RE: st james infirmary - by RIP Issun - January 04, 2019, 12:24 PM