Arrow Lake Out in the desert with my street sweeper
pump your veins with gushing gold
29 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
hope you don't mind me hopping in!
finch is roaming around, seemingly aimlessly-- without any real purpose as for right now. she turns over rocks, looking for any signs of life, really. she'll take anything she can get-- but insects seems sparse in the harsh winters. she wonders if they've all died, or if they're like birds: flocking together to go somewhere warmer... but then again, bugs aren't very smart.
yeah, they probably all just died.

the golden idol prowls about the territory, marking what she can, keeping their claim known when a smell catches her attention. not a foreign smell, no, but the smell of a packmate- it was taki, specifcally, and as far as finch can recall the white-coated spirit had been gone from the territory for a little while. her tail sways as she follows the scent, surely she wouldn't mind a welcome back, right? her stride is long as she glides as a ribbon through their plains. running always felt nice, and the plains here were far larger than the ones in her old home-- she felt free. one with the wind, she moves as if she were a powerful gale before coming to a stop as she notices her packmate rolling about in the snow before expelling some fron her nose before turning her gaze towards the lake. not wanting to startle her, as she seemed perfectly content there-- finch slowly walks over to where the spirit lays, her tail wagging behind her, letting out a light chuff to announce her presence.
,,taki, welcome home.'' her voice is low though welcoming. she hadn't had the chance to really get to know this one yet, not knowing what ails her, and although company can't fix everything getting to know someone a little bit can help, she thinks.
Messages In This Thread
Out in the desert with my street sweeper - by Takiyok - January 04, 2019, 04:31 PM
RE: Out in the desert with my street sweeper - by Finch Wolf - January 05, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: Out in the desert with my street sweeper - by Mahler - January 05, 2019, 03:40 PM
RE: Out in the desert with my street sweeper - by Takiyok - January 08, 2019, 01:45 AM
RE: Out in the desert with my street sweeper - by Takiyok - January 25, 2019, 05:44 PM