Silver Creek Drag my name and heart through the dirt
66 Posts
Ooc — mercury
After having a bite for herself, Addison pulls a fresh hare from near the top of the cache and begins the short trip she'd been putting off--a visit to Lilah's den. The sweet scent of heat grows stronger as she walks, becoming almost overwhelming as she reaches the small entrance. No wonder Grayson has her sequestered away. No man could resist this.

She, herself, can barely. . .

Lilah, she cuts into her own thoughts, setting the hare near the woman's forepaws and sitting down as gracefully as she can on her belly. Still smarting from some of the wounds the witches have given her--- How are you feeling? Can I do anything for you?

The revelation of her sharp words to Grayson doesn't upset Addison; she knows her brother for what he is: disingenuous to the core. He likely deserved every bit of it. She doesn't really hold it against Lilah, though she wishes the fae would have done better at holding her tongue. Bitter, open disagreements were not the Odolf way. She should know that by now.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Addison - January 08, 2019, 10:22 AM
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Addison - January 11, 2019, 09:00 AM
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Addison - January 18, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Addison - January 21, 2019, 03:21 PM