Shadewood To Spite it All, Despite it All.
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
A snort flew from his snout. "I'm pretty positive you startled a gender-confused being not too long ago; there are other wolves who would not take kindly to being so energetically approached, Phex. Some that may be heavier and faster that you." It was a roll of shoulders that freed him from such barbaric thoughts. The last thing he wanted was to kill anyone for hurting his family, but should it come to that, he would do so effortlessly. But that was the double-edged sword - How would she learn from her mistakes unless she got hurt from them?

"As would I. As many times as I have...I know this place is the right choice. And I'm glad I found you at the Lagoona that day...even if you were technically tresspassing," his glacials gave a teasing gleam at her spring eyes. "We do, however, need to know where we stand with other's nearby...Ive seen a few over the Isle, and a few over on our right, further south. I have no idea what band they may be, but they seem to be getting more prevalent. That leads me to believe they're looking for a place to settle, and that place seems to be by us." Thoughtfully, he mused over the piebald's capability. Could she handle such excursions?

"Would you be fine with seeking these bands out and finding ot what you can about them?" This was important, and the Phantom wanted to be sure she was up to it before asking her to do so.
Messages In This Thread
To Spite it All, Despite it All. - by Cry - January 07, 2019, 12:03 PM
RE: To Spite it All, Despite it All. - by Sacnite - January 07, 2019, 12:44 PM
RE: To Spite it All, Despite it All. - by Cry - January 09, 2019, 12:08 PM
RE: To Spite it All, Despite it All. - by Sacnite - January 09, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: To Spite it All, Despite it All. - by Cry - January 09, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: To Spite it All, Despite it All. - by Sacnite - January 09, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: To Spite it All, Despite it All. - by Cry - January 11, 2019, 11:43 AM
RE: To Spite it All, Despite it All. - by Sacnite - January 13, 2019, 03:09 PM
RE: To Spite it All, Despite it All. - by Cry - January 14, 2019, 10:28 AM