Verdant Basin you are the sun and i am just the planets spinning around you.
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
Niamh didn't say a word aloud, but she said plenty in the look she gave to him. Artaax was well-versed in silent communication, so he knew exactly what her eyes were saying to him in that moment. His heart throbbed harder in his chest as he seized his moment, leaning forward to reach for her and touch her - to run his muzzle along her chin, down the length of her throat and neck, planting kisses and preening her fur all along the way - finally.

Artaax, unfortunately, really didn't have anything introspective going on for me to write about. He was not a deep or thoughtful creature by nature. His lust for Niamh was not something he would consider to be love, nor would be even consider whether or not he should consider it to be so. All he knew was that she was beautiful and something inside of him made him feel almost desperate to claim her as his own. It could've been love. But it also could've just been lust. He didn't know. He didn't really care much either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: you are the sun and i am just the planets spinning around you. - by Artaax - January 11, 2019, 08:54 PM