Shadewood Knackin’ for a Cracker, Smacking like a Snacker
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Looking down at the sprawl of the man through his peripherals, he felt more and more that his pessimistic ideal was misplaced here. Gwen would have wanted him to help. Phex would have offered this fellow smiles, laughter, comfort.

The Phantom could feel how this would go. And with a calm and collected mentality, he put his own priorities to the side for now.

”If food helps helps, then you will have some.” The determination to execute this problem as swiftly and efficiently as possible had always been the ex-Nightmare’s method of handling things. And with such judgement, he wouldn’t leave room for the stranger to free himself of it. The man needed help- as nearly apathetic as the Assassin had always been, he had Family to teach him what certain emotions meant and when they were most true. This wolf clearly didn’t like being seen like this, and Cry couldn’t blame him.

“My home is nearby. If you can make it, I will lead you,” Lifting his chin, Cry said with the utmost promise. Nothing hostile. “If not, then I will drag you.” 

But it in the end, this man would have a place to rest that was safe, and food to strengthen himself with. That was simply the bottom line. “I am Cry,” he offered to the man after almost passively threatening him that he would be coming home with him.
Messages In This Thread
Knackin’ for a Cracker, Smacking like a Snacker - by Cry - January 10, 2019, 04:22 PM
RE: Knackin’ for a Cracker, Smacking like a Snacker - by Cry - January 12, 2019, 12:24 PM