Dragoncrest Cliffs —i can't help but pull the earth around me,
46 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
"I repent my sins, Mother. Take me into your arms once more and let me whisper my doings to the Void."

Quiet murmurings left his lips as he limped. He was begging, trying to salvage what was left of his sanity.
Hopeless and pathetic.
He'd spent a life causing fear until he felt it himself. In his soul. He was sick in mind and health; his entire right side ripped open bare, putrid. A forever reminder of his sins.

"Void, take me into your awaiting arms. Let me fall and fade to nothing."

Gone. Vacant was his eyes, once full of the malice and fury. His sickness that had now morphed into something other. The lives he'd taken flashed before him, the tastes of them tingling on his tongue once more before being discarded to the Void. Forgotten. Replaced by the pain.
The dull throbbing, an endless eternity.
He trundled along, the sand turning to grass and woodland, his right leg raised. Right stump, rather.
He'd taken the infected leg off at the elbow in his madness, yet he knew that he'd never feel it again. Infection set too deep in his flesh, his bone broken. Muscles severed. At least, when it healed, it wouldn't trouble him again.
Nothing would trouble him again. He expected the Mother to take him now.
His suffering had to end.

"Mother, lead me to the Void. Let it devour me and churn me out again in a new body that has been clean of sins."

A prayer.
The prayer of his family, one uttered by those when they knew their time was to come, crafted by warriors as a tribute to their roots; their family.
He was part of them, once. Fought for his family. He doesn't remember their faces, had cast them to the Void when they'd cast him out.
Chased him; erased him from them.
He vaguely remembered having two sisters and a brother. They were all so different from him. In looks, mind, and connection. He'd never meant to be part of them; his family.

Vacant eyes swung upward and beheld two wolves; he didn't recognise them. And yet, something about them called to him. He stopped his moving yet leered forward, threatening to fall flat on his face.
Sleep; it called to him a sweet melody that promised salvage and respite. How he wanted to follow the sweet calling. But it was the Void that called him, not that he cared. To sleep for hours or eternity; it didn't bother him anymore.

"Void, I greet you with open arms and give myself to you. My mind, body, and soul. I am yours forever." 
The prayer wound up, he let himself crumple onto the ground before the two he'd sinned, yet didn't remember. He didn't care.
"Crazy"Sane."
Messages In This Thread
RE: —i can't help but pull the earth around me, - by Rakk - January 14, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: —i can't help but pull the earth around me, - by Rakk - February 04, 2019, 11:19 AM