Stavanger Bay Three ways to sunday
<font color="1E90FF">slowly drifting, drifting away;
<br><i>wave after wave,</i>
<br>wave after wave.</font>
64 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
[size=x-small]ooc: wasn't my original intention but it seems to be going that direction, which is excellent :)[/size]

Surra was more ready for what she would say this time. Not that he was expecting her exact words, but he was not startled so much the second time, as she explained in a roundabout way why she had asked him the question at first. The young male listened patiently and attentively, with genuine interest and care, his ears turned forward towards her. Who was this other woman Thistle was speaking of? Surra only really knew Julooke, and she already had a mate. He knew there were other women in the pack that he hadn't directly met - he was curious as to which one, but that neither mattered nor did it seem a pertinent question to ask, since Thistle would have told him already if she had wanted to.

After she finished, Surra thoughtfully chose his words before he responded. "Well," His tone was soft but deliberate. "First of all, yes, I personally think it would hurt to... 'share', as you say. Some don't mind it. But, similar to you, I don't think it would be for me." He shrugged. "And that's fine. It's not selfish. Especially if you told him before you were together that you wanted a monogamous relationship, and he acknowledged that -you have every right to ask that it stays that way." Surra paused a moment before continuing. "And as much as you agreed to his viking culture when you chose him, he also chose your culture and your beliefs when he chose you." The young male smiled softly. He wasn't quite sure how to feel about Ragnar in all of this just yet. From what he could gather, it was this other woman calling Thistle selfish for wanting him - and he believed Thistle when she said Ragnar had not spoken of it to her. He would think on that point later - for now, it was Thistle that mattered.
Messages In This Thread
Three ways to sunday - by Thistle Cloud - July 23, 2014, 09:52 PM
RE: Three ways to sunday - by Surra - July 23, 2014, 10:41 PM
RE: Three ways to sunday - by Thistle Cloud - July 23, 2014, 11:23 PM
RE: Three ways to sunday - by Surra - July 24, 2014, 04:16 PM
RE: Three ways to sunday - by Thistle Cloud - July 26, 2014, 10:31 AM
RE: Three ways to sunday - by Surra - July 26, 2014, 02:09 PM
RE: Three ways to sunday - by Thistle Cloud - July 26, 2014, 02:21 PM
RE: Three ways to sunday - by Surra - July 26, 2014, 06:57 PM
RE: Three ways to sunday - by Thistle Cloud - July 26, 2014, 07:07 PM
RE: Three ways to sunday - by Surra - July 27, 2014, 10:24 AM
RE: Three ways to sunday - by Thistle Cloud - July 28, 2014, 03:57 PM