Sunspire Mountains and I wonder, still I wonder.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Aww thanks, I absolutely love doing them so I'm glad you like them so much ^_^ Wanna start wrapping this one up? :)

<style type="text/css">.Summer01 b {color:#587c95, font:12px calibri;}</style>

Summer hadn't even realized how quickly he was gulping down his meal, he was so distracted by the thoughts racing through his head. Embarrassed, he took a few breaths before he continued to munch of the meat at a much more reasonable pace.

Summer listened to each word that came from the beta's mouth. Not only was there the chance of being a part of a pack again, there was also an opportunity to learn more about gamekeeping and wardening and warrioring and all sorts of things. Dhani had always said that knowledge was survival, and there was nothing he wanted more than to not die so... There was another point in the Sunspire column.

The boy licked his lips and stood up from the rabbit's body, which now was missing much of its meat. Summer had no problem with being submissive --submission was just the life of the wolf. He knew his age and he knew his place, he didn't have a problem acknowledging someone else's.

The news about trouble with neighbors was something else. He paused, uncomfortable with the idea that he was entering into the middle of something he didn't really want to be part of. But the way Jace said it made it seem like it wasn't too much of anything. Just some pesky neighbors and some childish, meaningless antics. Summer supposed if it was something more, the man would probably have told him, either with words or with unintended actions.

"I don't think so," Summer responded at the invite to pose a question to him. "Well... none except...." His voice trailed off as he got to his feet and headed back towards his little den. He ducked inside for a moment, reached out and grabbed his treasure. Little Levi awkwardly brought it back to Jace and set it on the ground, his heart throbbing in his chest as his anxiety began to thunder forth at the prospect that someone might be about to tell him "no" to a request.

"Can I bring my antler?" Summer asked sheepishly, gesturing down at the prize sitting at his paws.

</style>
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Summer Ostrega - July 09, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Jace - July 09, 2014, 02:45 PM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Summer Ostrega - July 09, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Jace - July 11, 2014, 10:44 AM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Summer Ostrega - July 11, 2014, 11:55 AM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Jace - July 12, 2014, 09:21 AM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Summer Ostrega - July 12, 2014, 09:38 AM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Jace - July 12, 2014, 09:44 AM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Summer Ostrega - July 13, 2014, 08:38 AM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Jace - July 17, 2014, 09:57 AM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Summer Ostrega - July 17, 2014, 10:52 AM