Sunbeam Lair Oh what a time this has been
144 Posts
Ooc — Noah
Kazimir gave him a curious look, head tilting ever so slightly to the side as she wondered what he meant. Did he mean he hadn't found a pack or did he mean he hadn't settled like she refused to settle: for a place to live but had found a good place to live. Her inner questions went unanswered though he hinted at something that she began to piece together. If she had a brow it would have lifted but her interest was shown by the wicked gleam in her eyes. "Your mountains?" she asked though she sounded genuinely intrigued by this instead of dubious. "You are right. A pack with such a claim does interest me. I think you would also want to know that there is another pack nearby. I passed them on my travels into the mountains a while ago. They are more north" she was sure he had already found this but she decided to mention this anyway.

She licked the blood from her maw, firey gaze shifting over the area and landing on her den with a sort of sadness. She remained silent for a few moments as she thought over her options. It was cold, she didn't have a small group to huddle with or a known land to hunt. It was also coming to be breeding season, a time when such a lovely specimen as herself would smell delightful to any thirsting males around the area. She had only met this man once before and it had been an intriguing meeting. She sighed softly "That's a shame. I do like these mountains very much." she then turned her gaze to him, lips curving upward "Unless perhaps you are in need of more loyal members? I can fight and hunt as any wolf should, I know basic healing. I can learn more if that is something desired" she listed everything she currently had knowing it wasn't much at the moment.
Messages In This Thread
Oh what a time this has been - by Kazimir - January 14, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: Oh what a time this has been - by Stigmata - January 14, 2019, 06:20 PM
RE: Oh what a time this has been - by Kazimir - January 14, 2019, 07:13 PM
RE: Oh what a time this has been - by Stigmata - January 17, 2019, 02:57 PM
RE: Oh what a time this has been - by Kazimir - January 17, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: Oh what a time this has been - by Stigmata - January 17, 2019, 09:59 PM
RE: Oh what a time this has been - by Kazimir - January 18, 2019, 09:33 PM
RE: Oh what a time this has been - by Stigmata - January 18, 2019, 10:01 PM