Shadewood Knackin’ for a Cracker, Smacking like a Snacker
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Cry watched the male struggle and held his tongue. This ordeal reminded him of Horosk who knew well enough Kelina was trying to male swipes at the pack and acknowledging there was nothing he could do about it. Cry even offered to kill his sister for him, which somehow affected Horosk with some pathetic excuse of aggression. Cry and the brunette had fought that day rather than simply exterminating the wench. And in the end, the sister had won, as the pack had dispersed rather violently.
Could he maintain himself enough to not kill this loner for fear of him starving himself over his pride? Sooner or later, he would perish. Would be better for it to be within borders rather than just outside of them, as wolves weren’t the only predators. 

There’s no need to be against the help - as it looks to me you might need it.” Cry wasn’t trying to be a embarrass at this point. The Phantom merely pointed out the obvious. “No one judges you for your ailment.” Cry didn’t know what else to support this claim with. He would only hope the male saw logic behind such an emotional rebuttal. “My wife and I just brought home a fresh elk kill...” he trailed off trying to entice the man with a hearty food item. 
Messages In This Thread
Knackin’ for a Cracker, Smacking like a Snacker - by Cry - January 10, 2019, 04:22 PM
RE: Knackin’ for a Cracker, Smacking like a Snacker - by Cry - January 19, 2019, 09:55 AM