Silver Creek Drag my name and heart through the dirt
66 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Finally, Lilah eats, and Addison lets her face relax slightly. She watches the girl, unblinking, expression only changing when she speaks up again. There is an unmistakable note of pride in her voice as she answers. 

Of course, Lilah, the Odolf croons. Her tone is sickly sweet, like a snake luring a mouse into a false sense of security. Yet there is something genuine there, too, though whether she is happy for her own sake or for Lilah's is unclear. We all must learn. I am not without my own flaws. To be the ideal woman is something that must be practiced at all times.

Her lips curve in a smile. Shadow me. Do as I do. Ask questions of me. I will teach you all I know. She pauses. You will learn to leave the hurt and self-pity behind and then—only then—can you serve a man, body and soul. Bear his fruit. You will learn. But you must obey me.

Addison leans over to plant a kiss on the velvet-soft crown of Lilah's head. Rest, Lilah. Regain your strength. Our lessons will begin soon. 

She blinks once at the girl, then turns and leaves the den, resolve growing warm and strong within her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Addison - January 08, 2019, 10:22 AM
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Addison - January 11, 2019, 09:00 AM
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Addison - January 18, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Addison - January 21, 2019, 03:21 PM