Hushed Willows Nowhere to turn
42 Posts
Ooc —
Of course she wouldn't, he wasn't suggesting she had done anything but had left it suggested that something did cause his brother's solitary nature. Drakonis did not like the way that as soon as he had mentioned Sirius disappearing that she turned on him, no longer welcoming and motherly. It caused the boy who longed for nothing more than a family and a place of belonging great pain to see that he wasn't welcomed without his quiet half sibling as an offering. He said nothing in return to the woman but dropped his gaze so she wouldn't see the pain swimming there and gave a small nod. 

When she questioned his motives he gave a small sigh, beginning to wonder if he should just apologise for showing up and then leave. He didn't want to cause distress but his hunt for knowledge was important to him. "Because I want to know the story. I need to know of the love I came from that made a man leave on a journey to avenge it's death. I want to see him, to tell him I lived, that I am alive to carry on the lineage of him and my mother. My mother cannot tell it she is dead" his voice was strained, telling of the frustration he felt deep in his soul. She continued onward, asking if he ever knew him. Unable to help himself he glanced up at her with teenage attitude, an expression of "Are you kidding me?" Written on his face before he dropped his gaze once more and let her continue. 

Continue she did. On a tirade about how she had loved him and raised children with him. The famous Svartell temper began to flare and unfortunately for her she said the wrong thing in suggesting he stop searching, hinting that his father was someone he didn't want to know. "No!" the word erupted from his maw, a snarl of denial and refusal more than anger. Unlike his father he immediately looked appalled at the outburst he had made "I'm sorry...but no" he said in a normal voice. He was still mad but rage wouldn't solve anything. "I won't be happy without at least meeting him. It's obvious that you don't understand and i won't upset you further by attempting to explain. It is clear you don't like him and something happened to cause him to leave you, otherwise i wouldn't even have to bother asking your help" in other words he figured they had argued and she was pissed at him and his father had been sent away or got tired of it and left. He didn't get relationships. He wouldn't ever abandon anyone he loved.
Messages In This Thread
Nowhere to turn - by Drakonis - January 17, 2019, 06:29 PM
RE: Nowhere to turn - by Olive - January 18, 2019, 06:35 PM
RE: Nowhere to turn - by Drakonis - January 18, 2019, 07:48 PM
RE: Nowhere to turn - by Olive - January 20, 2019, 11:40 AM
RE: Nowhere to turn - by Drakonis - January 21, 2019, 07:51 PM
RE: Nowhere to turn - by Olive - February 09, 2019, 07:51 PM
RE: Nowhere to turn - by Drakonis - February 10, 2019, 11:58 AM