Hushed Willows [YULE] maybe just a half a drink more
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
He just couldn't seem to pull his gaze away.

Something about Ruenna kept him there, eyes bound to trace the neat curve of her muzzle and observe wind ruffling the soft fur of her ears, sweet honey-hued eyes... a trance, one he'd only ever heard about in those random love stories that his mother had told him once in the afternoon warmth, and they'd laughed together about how absurd the idea was. Now, the smoky traveller wasn't quite so sure.

Her own glance seemed to brighten, and he felt a tickle of butterflies in his stomach - had he brought that glitter into her eyes? He hoped so. The question caused his ivory chin to incline to the side in thought, slate-grey fur glistening in the pale light as they moved with the hum of distant bustle. "I... well... I want to be a naturalist. Study all the nature around me, especially the rivers." He had never even considered doing as much until he took up residence at the Creek and became swarmed in memories from his early childhood. 

It reminded him of his mother, as much seemed to do in the past few moons - besides, it felt oddly good to talk to somebody for once. Especially if that somebody was Rue.
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread
[YULE] maybe just a half a drink more - by Ruenna - December 31, 2018, 08:28 PM
RE: [YULE] maybe just a half a drink more - by Soltero - January 01, 2019, 07:55 AM
RE: [YULE] maybe just a half a drink more - by Ruenna - January 04, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: [YULE] maybe just a half a drink more - by Soltero - January 07, 2019, 12:23 PM
RE: [YULE] maybe just a half a drink more - by Ruenna - January 16, 2019, 10:41 AM
RE: [YULE] maybe just a half a drink more - by Soltero - January 18, 2019, 11:33 AM
RE: [YULE] maybe just a half a drink more - by Ruenna - January 19, 2019, 12:25 PM
RE: [YULE] maybe just a half a drink more - by Soltero - January 22, 2019, 11:47 AM
RE: [YULE] maybe just a half a drink more - by Ruenna - February 03, 2019, 12:33 PM