Rising Sun Valley Worried [Discovery Thread]
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Their blossoming relationship is adorable. :D Also, you said minor powerplaying was fine, so… hope you don’t mind.

Red barely noticed it when Fang came and laid down beside her, but some part of her brain appreciated it nonetheless as she subconsciously leaned in towards him and attempted to nuzzle against his shoulder. As thoughts and feelings whizzed through her, she left small licks in his fur as her instinct to groom those she cared for came out. If she had been paying any attention whatsoever to her actions, she would have immediately stopped and scooted away in shy embarrassment. As it was, she was too preoccupied with her place within the Sunspire pack to have any inkling of what her body was doing.

She only broke out of her worry when Fang said those words. Those words she didn’t even realize she had wanted to hear: I would come here. With you. The rest of his words were lost to her as she looked up and stared at him. She waited for him to finish, and then inhaled and exhaled once to get her bearings on reality. This crush on the half-breed was overwhelming her and she didn’t even realize it. Yet.

What she said in the end was, You would? Really? She gave a happy whine, her tail wagging and, with every turn, brushing against Fang’s body. She had the urge to place kisses on his face, and whined again, leaning upwards towards him. But she wouldn’t without his permission. So, she hovered there like that, hoping he knew what she wanted and wouldn’t pull away… Her love for him was slowly coming to the forefront of her thoughts, erasing the worry that had been there before.

<style type="text/css">.red {width:400px; margin:0px auto; padding:200px 25px 20px 20px; background-image:url('http://i62.tinypic.com/10h0siu.png'); background-position: top; background-color:#0a0c00; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;} .red-in {width: 380px; border:3px double #edc61e; padding: 10px; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.65); text-align: justify;} .red q {color:#edc61e;} .red p {text-indent:30px; color:#dcceb6; font:12px/1.75 times; margin:0px;}</style>
Messages In This Thread
Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 24, 2014, 05:49 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 24, 2014, 06:20 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 24, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 24, 2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 27, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 27, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 28, 2014, 02:09 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 28, 2014, 10:02 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 29, 2014, 12:23 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 29, 2014, 06:48 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 29, 2014, 10:10 PM