Dragoncrest Cliffs even small children, when launched at very fast speeds, can kill
Banned
92 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Away
In the moments that his smotherer Frenched him and withdrew in the same breath, Vonn was left pleasantly stupefied. "Oh, my." Pale brows arched in incredulity as he peered up into the elegant, sable make of the Guardian. "Only the most interesting male in the world that you've ever met, of course," Vonnaruil leered, his star-dusted gaze taking in the suave corsair.

The smile that crested his lips was the smile of his sister -- but, as with physicality, it was much less refined than she. Where Aure's cheekiness would coax shyly at the corners, her twin's quirked in an infuriating simper of impish favor. And if this was the common coastal custom of greeting, then the White Crow was all the more than welcoming of it.

All the same, a hushed, unchaste chuckle left him, his eyes crescenting the same as his twin's; and like her, too, it creased the red hurts that spider-webbed along his ivory facade. "And if you are unfortunate to never have known me, then allow me to introduce myself," he practically purred, sweeping himself low in one, graceful flourish. "I am Vonnaruil; Vonn, to my friends -- and enemies where I may make them." 
Messages In This Thread
RE: even small children, when launched at very fast speeds, can kill - by Vonnaruil - January 26, 2019, 12:08 AM