Dragoncrest Cliffs even small children, when launched at very fast speeds, can kill
Banned
92 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Away
The elfin grin only waxed further along his maw at the dark one's ramblings, if nothing other, and imploringly nodded along to the name, location -- and faltered at the words of 'sister.' His own cheerful expression sobered a bit; a pale shadow of his milk-sibling's usual melancholy. "," he affirmed, brows narrowing, lips pursing in thought. "I have heard of the possiblity that she may, or may not, be residing here. Do you know if such a thing is true?"

He looked to Vercingetorix then, in a momentary glimpse of rare gullibility; sculpted ears splaying back along the fine mold of his skull, a thinning to his lips that hadn't been there for quite some time. If she'd been here, and if the notion of "timing" were to be taken literally... had she... left somewhere or other? "I, ah, have not seen her since my fall. Well, my first fall," not that he found entertainment in retelling such a horrendous experience... but, if it allowed for more insight of Aure, then...

...But neither had he scented her either, in so long. If Vonn sifted (endearingly, of course) through the many breeding scents which wreathed Vercingetorix, he would find her unmistakably-Aure scent. So, this shadowy corsair was donned, more of than not, in the veils of the moon. ”Of course, I am supposing you know my sister quite well, no?” Although a mere whiff had told him she’d not yet entered the season, he couldn’t refrain from teasing, ”Tell me, am I meant to be an uncle, soon?” Vonnaruil’s previous leer returned, brows crescent-curving as he appraised the Guardian with new-found, wild mirth.
just HAD to add that last paragraph lmaooo ULTIMATE KEK
Messages In This Thread
RE: even small children, when launched at very fast speeds, can kill - by Vonnaruil - January 26, 2019, 12:31 AM