Swiftcurrent Creek And the record won't stop skipping
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
The Valento had no desire to dislike Kavik, and he prayed silently that with this conversation would come the acceptance of each other - with time, perhaps they could even grow to be friends, united with the want to protect the creek wolves. Time was, after all, the decider of their fate; many paths could be forged with the passing of moons, the changing of the seasons. He only hoped this one would be a positive one.

The snow had ceased momentarily, and Soltero's gaze tipped up toward the sky in thought - he'd initiated the meeting, so perhaps he ought to lead it. "...I hope you and the others are settling here well," he began, glancing then toward the caliginous alpha. "I... I know... it's... a bit of a tense season to join a new place." Inwardly cringing at himself and his own words, as well as the entire situation, the beta returned his eyes to the plush layer of snow.
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread
And the record won't stop skipping - by RIP Kavik - January 25, 2019, 02:40 PM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by Soltero - January 25, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by RIP Kavik - January 25, 2019, 04:36 PM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by Soltero - January 26, 2019, 06:51 AM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by RIP Kavik - January 31, 2019, 12:16 AM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by Soltero - February 01, 2019, 08:06 AM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by RIP Kavik - February 02, 2019, 12:37 AM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by Soltero - February 08, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by RIP Kavik - February 27, 2019, 12:59 AM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by Soltero - March 24, 2019, 08:52 AM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by RIP Kavik - April 08, 2019, 02:05 PM