Swiftcurrent Creek Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one.
"My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

As he got over his initial shock, his anger simmered down some. Getting over her scaring him, he watched her circle him, up downing him like some kinda panther. Well she was a pretty damn cute panther. But the way she talked had the Southerner on edge.
And it didn’t help that she had others scents on her, screaming at him that she was already in a posse of wolves already. 

Taking a slight step back once she had rounded her circuit back to his front, his anger got back in check as he recalled the last jumping he was almost ambushed with. Yea he had takin most of em down, but it really wasn’t worth the newest scar on his neck, a long and raw band of red trying to be shiny and beckoning under his thick hide. 

Hey look here now, I ain’t lookin for no trouble now, Miss. I’m fine, alright?

Her voice, while silky, and as many times as his dick had almost gotten him in trouble with a wifed woman already, reminded him way too many times of those traumas. 

I’ll be on ma way.” 

But damn he’d be lying if he said he wanted to leave this pretty thing. All curvy and whatnot, slipping across him like some willing prossy. And it was that little hesitation that he really actually needed to be getting going.

Messages In This Thread
Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Morgan - January 25, 2019, 10:46 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Velvet - January 25, 2019, 11:44 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Morgan - January 26, 2019, 11:31 AM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Velvet - January 26, 2019, 12:11 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Morgan - January 26, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Velvet - January 26, 2019, 02:20 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Morgan - January 26, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Velvet - January 27, 2019, 01:16 AM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Morgan - January 27, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Velvet - January 27, 2019, 09:05 PM
RE: Ain't no prettier face than a kissed one. - by Morgan - January 27, 2019, 10:20 PM