Heron Lake Plateau the gang squashes their beefs
'cause i'm a hopeless wanderer
254 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Clover had thought that her apology would've worked, and didn't anticipate the stone-cold response from Tegan. She backpedaled a step, bewildered as she listened to what her brother had to say. "I didn't assume the worst—I could have said worse things, and you know that!" she replied incredulously, interrupting his thought. "I love you Tegan, and I know I can be a piece of shit, but I was just being honest with you. Would you have rather I sugarcoated everything?!" Maybe she should have, given the circumstances. "Fine, I'll do that next time." And think that thou is holy, like everybody else in this fuckin' place, she thought sourly. 

"Well, whatever, then," she replied once he had come to his conclusion. "Like I said, I am sorry, but, whatever Tegan. You know where to find me if you ever change your mind." There was nothing left to discuss—their minds have been made up. "Good luck at the plateau, or whatever," she shrugged as if to say #bitchbye. 

Feeling hurt, confused, and angry, Clover turned from him sharply and darted towards the territories heartlands—she was done with this stupid plateau, and needed to prepare herself for the move.

[Image: 2s425y.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
the gang squashes their beefs - by Clover - January 23, 2019, 11:59 AM
RE: the gang squashes their beefs - by Tegan - January 23, 2019, 02:58 PM
RE: the gang squashes their beefs - by Clover - January 26, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: the gang squashes their beefs - by Tegan - January 26, 2019, 04:43 PM