Overture Downs It's hard, letting go
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
She didn't hate him, atleast. That was the best part of this all. The worst was he didn't know what she knew, or if she anything at all...but he could only assume she knew nothing, as she wasn't seeming too off. She seemed forlorn....but what forsaken soul hadn't? He felt numn on hs own accord, but some stubborn piece of him still craved that piece of pack desire. That family that Kavik had promised him - had promised them all.

But Liri was the only remenant of that...
So he'd have to make do, and cherish this while he could.
Atleast until she broke him, too.

"Tave gazkas zinot dundesys kalv... ir tave saarai krajoti sulig tave gidona âti zhol visa." The words were a harsh spit of speech, rough and foreign, an intruder amongst the world of regular Wolfspeak, but they were spoken with such saddness, a sorrow that softened the words to nearly cry, themselves. But behind it all was the disappointment. "I've come from a life of lies and debauchery, Liri...I don't need another. So I've left it all behind. I...I can't with packs, anymore. I can't put my trust in the kind faces who tell one thing, and mirror perpendicular, rather than parallel. I won't. Not anymore."

For once, he sounded much older than what he truly was, as though this awful shabackle ended up ripening the hotheaded youth he had been when he had first been introduced to them. He still had enough work for him...but the young Demon had much under his belt from this mess. 

"You?" His eyes ran across the body of the pale Alphess, wondering what had brought her so far, and how she had even lived through this ideal. He had no idea what she had been through either...or that she had already associated with the ones he ran from, only to beat him to the party.

Be careful, you don't want this.
Carefree, but there's a dark side that haunts this.
[Image: giphy.gif] 
Want to roll with me? Better know your place-
Because if you look around, 
you'll see you've lost your way.

Messages In This Thread
It's hard, letting go - by Síff - January 29, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: It's hard, letting go - by Siqsa - January 29, 2019, 05:46 PM
RE: It's hard, letting go - by Síff - January 29, 2019, 06:02 PM
RE: It's hard, letting go - by Siqsa - January 30, 2019, 01:13 PM
RE: It's hard, letting go - by Síff - January 30, 2019, 06:59 PM
RE: It's hard, letting go - by Siqsa - January 30, 2019, 07:24 PM
RE: It's hard, letting go - by Síff - January 30, 2019, 07:50 PM