Dragoncrest Cliffs even small children, when launched at very fast speeds, can kill
Banned
92 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Away
Vonn had become resigned to the fact that if he were allowed to stay here until Aurëwen's safe return, then he'd have yet another debt to owe to yet another pack. The relief that slumped his shoulders was apparent, more at ease now at finding his sister had settled in well. He would repay their hospitality, regardless, with some sort of labor -- as Verx sent a call out, he simply hoped he wouldn't be sent recruiting once more.

"Mm, yes, I suspect I have gone very far to find her, as she has with me. I believe we both made our 'entrances' through the Bracken Woods--those hinterlands up north." His pale eyes creased as the corners with crow's feet, "I hope to find a settlement, myself. I plan to return to the Taiga, and pledge myself to one known as Wintersbane and the, ah, pack he seems to be forming. It is called The Vartija. ...Someone such as yourself might favor it, had you not stayed at these cliffs," with a wry edge in his voice.

But this corsair's bearing exuded loyalty, and Vonnaruil hadn't come to sway another to accompany him; Aure would most certainly drown him should that happen. "I have seen much of the sea, now, though, as I have wanted to. Now, I am restless for the north once more. I miss freezing my jewels off, too," he scoffed, however wistfully. The borders here were strong, though, and he doubted she would appreciate her male leaving the cliffs and her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: even small children, when launched at very fast speeds, can kill - by Vonnaruil - January 31, 2019, 11:14 AM