Stone Circle When the world starts falling I'll hold on to you
16 Posts
Ooc — Wren
In all fairness, Thistle was absolutely listening to her brother and contemplating his questions. She'd never had bison, but she remembered her mother's favorite story involved one. It was sort of like a giant pig, wasn't it? So maybe it tasted like the wild boar Uncle Kaisyn would bring home on rare occasions. Thistle considered these thoughts as she slowly fell behind Evergreen, letting her steps fall slower and slower until she could be certain he wasn't paying attention.

Then she disappeared into the bushes, using her small size to her advantage as she avoided rustling as much as possible while she snuck around to be in front of him. She couldn't completely mask her presence, of course, but Evergreen was thoroughly distracting himself anyway--and her chance came when he finally turned to look at her.

Thistle quickly slipped out of the bushes and settled herself right in front of him, nearly able to bury her head in his chest as she spoke up, a wide grin and lolling tongue betraying her mischief. Of course I'm listening, Lump.
Messages In This Thread
RE: When the world starts falling I'll hold on to you - by RIP Thistle - January 31, 2019, 03:14 PM