Rising Sun Valley Forest of Aspens [Discovery Thread]
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle

Red noticed Summer dip a paw into the water, and immediately flinched away, expecting the splash at any moment. When it happened, she laughed and allowed herself to get drenched in lake water. A moment or two later, she waded into the lake to have a swim, barking for her friend to join her. It was a good day to swim and they were both already wet.

She paddled around happily, snapping lazily at fish who skittered away just below the surface. This place was awesome. And it was here, while swimming, that the seed was planted. The little part of the back of her mind nagged at her and nagged at her and she couldn’t figure out what it was saying quite yet. Later, she would realize her submissive nature was slowly changing, and she was beginning to feel the instinct to lead. To bring a group of wolves here and become their Alpha. If this thought had surfaced right then, it would have scared her. But as it was, she was too busy splashing around in the lake to notice the changed overtaking her mind…

<style type="text/css">.red {width:400px; margin:0px auto; padding:200px 25px 20px 20px; background-image:url('http://i62.tinypic.com/10h0siu.png'); background-position: top; background-color:#0a0c00; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;} .red-in {width: 380px; border:3px double #edc61e; padding: 10px; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.65); text-align: justify;} .red q {color:#edc61e;} .red p {text-indent:30px; color:#dcceb6; font:12px/1.75 times; margin:0px;}</style>
Messages In This Thread
Forest of Aspens [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 17, 2014, 08:51 AM
RE: Forest of Aspens [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 17, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: Forest of Aspens [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 21, 2014, 03:55 PM
RE: Forest of Aspens [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 24, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Forest of Aspens [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 27, 2014, 11:16 PM
RE: Forest of Aspens [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - August 07, 2014, 03:24 PM