Shadewood Fall, my dear. Fall in reverse.
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Cry nodded to Amaya, a subtle and wave of a name compared to his abrupt cull of one. It was almost childlike. And in a way, he wondered if behind it all, it had a meaning. 

The pleasure is mine, miss Amaya.

It seemed she didn’t realize much more than over half of the packs were related in some way or another. With litters being made all over, it was a complete blend of families, more than likely a blend of family into other families. They, however were the stragglers, related to  near none here. Or so he thought. He would have to speak to all of his members however if they planned to make families of their own. In fact, he would have to hold a meeting soon, just to lay law as to who and what was going to be going on regarding families and their own capabilities versus capacity.
Along with what to do should either of those delicate balances be tipped unfavorably. 

He did appreciate her opinion, however. It showed she was much more keen to be outspoken on how she felt, rather than falling into a basic rhythm. 

Of course,” he agreed to her connection. “There’s no reason why wolves should claim a home, but the members of the home don’t claim them. It’s just a waste of time, and treason. All something like that does is harbor inequality, and Shadewood is anything but.” Everyone here, from the moment they started, would be considered Family. They all worked for the better of the pack, so why wouldn’t they? “However I will say, newly joining wolves who seek refuge are not granted the permission to mate with their partner if they have only just recently joined. It in encouraged to meet everyone, to know who your Family is so they too feel comfortable with you bringing in more mouths to feed.” It did make sense, as they weren’t just going to allow their capacity to run amuck. 

Should she be willing to join, he would readily bring her in and explain their ranking system, as well as what weight such ranks were expected or pull.
Messages In This Thread
Fall, my dear. Fall in reverse. - by Cry - January 28, 2019, 08:12 PM
RE: Fall, my dear. Fall in reverse. - by Amaya - January 29, 2019, 08:48 PM
RE: Fall, my dear. Fall in reverse. - by Cry - January 30, 2019, 10:08 AM
RE: Fall, my dear. Fall in reverse. - by Amaya - January 30, 2019, 09:48 PM
RE: Fall, my dear. Fall in reverse. - by Cry - January 31, 2019, 11:59 AM
RE: Fall, my dear. Fall in reverse. - by Amaya - February 01, 2019, 12:38 AM
RE: Fall, my dear. Fall in reverse. - by Cry - February 01, 2019, 12:24 PM
RE: Fall, my dear. Fall in reverse. - by Amaya - February 03, 2019, 11:00 PM
RE: Fall, my dear. Fall in reverse. - by Cry - February 05, 2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Fall, my dear. Fall in reverse. - by Amaya - February 05, 2019, 12:02 PM