Overture Downs I fell for an email scam and cost my company money
blood canticle
393 Posts
Ooc — ebony
<3!!!

with no one to tell her otherwise, or scold her for leaving, mona departed the hollow and headed for the hills beyond. it was good to stretch her legs after keeping to her den for so long; the stalwart had yet to contact the leadership and tell them of what had transpired. but no one had sought her out, and the girl did not wish to seek out a punishment.
the thin trees called to her, for they were rooted in a wild place she could not remember visiting for some time. with each step she took from the borders, mona's heart lightened, until she found a tune in her throat, and hummed it in time with her gait.
however, the little cardinal drew up at the sound of a howl purling through the air, one distinctively familiar. though time had deepened his tones, mona knew she recognized the voice, and began to search the downs wildly for any sign of the boy who had called.
a distant figure, but the redbird dashed toward it all the same, her legs weighed down by the depth of the snow and the ungainly new roundness of her belly. "lucas?" mona shouted, incredulity colouring her voice.
[Image: footer3.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I fell for an email scam and cost my company money - by Mona - February 02, 2019, 02:25 PM