Flycatcher Downs And sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler,
6 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Please see the rolls done in THIS thread for the results. Unfortunately, the hunt will be a FAILURE. After another dice roll, SIQSA was chosen as the one to receive injury, and his toll is 5/5 meaning a severe injury. Sorry- I made a typo of saying 'she' rather than a 'he' in my posting thread, and I can't edit it, but the wolf chosen is indeed Siqsa. You get to choose exactly how he is incapacitated.

NOW WE BEGIN.

The herd, for the most part, was fairly peaceful. He kept a watchful eye over them as they grazed, and hadn't missed the fact that Daisy had begun to edge perhaps a bit too close to the spicy Ginger, who held quite a grudge against the alabaster cow. He let them be for some time, as for a while, Daisy seemed to be mindful of Ginger's saucy side-eye, and maintained a safe distance. He breathed a sigh of relief, and grazed a bit here and there, only ever lowering his head for a few moments, grabbing a small mouthful of cold, dry grass from beneath its wintery covering of snow, before he lifted his kingly head again. 

He heard a sharp exhale of breath, followed by the swooshing sound of hind feet kicking out through the air, as well as the dull sound of them making contact with thick, furry flesh. A very short, shrill note came from Daisy who was more offended than anything that Ginger had kicked out her heels at her simply for wandering too closely as she grazed. Huffing, the bull elk made his way over to them and separated the two, giving Daisy's white hindquarters a good shove with his muzzle, warning her to stay away. "Mind your grazing," He said to her, his deep voice rumbling, before he turned to Ginger. "Mind your manners." He said. 

He drew in a breath, watching the two cows part ways; Daisy drifted over toward Lupin to graze beside her and her yearling, and Ginger moved toward the antsy Foxglove, who was made a bit nervous, but still glad to have Ginger on her side. Until she realized that Ginger was actually after her grazing patch, so she willfully surrendered it. Unnoticed by the cows, Acer had stiffened, and the eldest of them, Trilium, was the first to notice. Her ungainly head lifted and she too breathed in a breath- before she snorted, exhaling one word of warning to the group, making all other head simultaneously lift. 

"Wolf."
Messages In This Thread
RE: And sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, - by Acer - February 02, 2019, 04:40 PM