Dragoncrest Cliffs A little vague but I'll make it work, thanks
280 Posts
Ooc — e
Rogue
Away

He only smiles, pleased to see her relax, not thinking too deeply on the matter. Instead he focuses on her question, his expression warming at the thought of his lovely wife and newborn children back home. "Oui," Étoille agrees easily. "My wife, she is named Mirabelle. We met before I arrived to Drageda, but parted ways, only to continue to cross paths -- and so," amusement glitters in his dark eyes, "something of a fated arrangement, no?"

He misses his wife. Visiting is nice -- for he misses Heda and choupinou as well -- but he knows he cannot remain for long. "Three children," he murmurs, absently continuing, "Mathilde, Romulus, and Remus." He is chattier than usual -- clearly proud of Mira's and his efforts -- and continues to fill in Furi on his newborn sons and daughter, what little of them he has gleaned in their brief time alive, until she and he are both satisfied with the tale.
Messages In This Thread
A little vague but I'll make it work, thanks - by Étoille - December 16, 2018, 09:25 PM
RE: A little vague but I'll make it work, thanks - by Étoille - February 03, 2019, 11:10 AM