Silver Creek Drag my name and heart through the dirt
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Like she had hoped, Addison agreed and began to speak about what she could do to become an ideal woman. The Odolf even said she had faults and Lilah wondered how true that was, she couldnt see any visible faults. The only one she could find in the woman was perhaps being too cold. She said nothing though, instead nodding to show she understood what was being asked of her. She took another bite of food and thought over what she had to do. She would watch Addison, ask her anything she was confused about and she would do as the woman told her to. She'd become...a student of sorts. An Odolf apprentice. "I can do that. Thank you" she said as Addison kissed her forehead. She lay her head on her paws and eyed the rabbit, deciding to save the rest for later an take a nap.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Addison - January 08, 2019, 10:22 AM
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Addison - January 11, 2019, 09:00 AM
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Addison - January 18, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Addison - January 21, 2019, 03:21 PM
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Lilah Silverback - February 03, 2019, 05:22 PM