The Sunspire Mortal, insufferable.
Sometimes you just need to die a little inside in order to be reborn,and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
84 Posts
Ooc — Kaitlyn
(I hope it's okay if i join now? If it's not pm me and I'll delete my post. I don't wish to intrude.)

Exploration had always been Aleera's favorite part of new territory, having never traveled to this land before there was a lot to take in and discover. Her multi-pigmented coat made it easy to blend in and hid in some parts, yet exceedingly difficult to find stealth in other parts of the territory. After meeting Fang and Ferdie Von Pelt she had made her way across the territory, while not very far she was still amazed at all she had found. Her pelt showed satisfaction and curiosity, she was quite relaxed in her new home although still weary of the other wolves of this territory having never met them, she could not be sure how they might react to her.

She would stop suddenly and her entire demeanor would change, suddenly stiff and alert. Her ears would spring forward and her tail would rise, while her fur would stand on end, the scent of a cougar wafted toward her, yet she also smelt another wolf. As softly as she could Aleera would slowly approach, while she was be no means the stealthiest of hunter she could get by. As she approached she would catch sight of an albino cougar and what she could only hope was a member of the Sunspire Pack. On her pelt she carried the scent of Ferdie Von Pelt, she hoped that this would be enough for the wolf to trust her enough, should she need help in any way.
Messages In This Thread
Mortal, insufferable. - by Laksha - July 23, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: Mortal, insufferable. - by Amekaze - July 23, 2014, 09:48 PM
RE: Mortal, insufferable. - by Laksha - July 24, 2014, 08:41 AM
RE: Mortal, insufferable. - by Amekaze - July 25, 2014, 12:52 AM
RE: Mortal, insufferable. - by Laksha - July 25, 2014, 05:56 AM
RE: Mortal, insufferable. - by Amekaze - July 25, 2014, 10:39 PM
RE: Mortal, insufferable. - by Laksha - July 27, 2014, 08:28 PM
RE: Mortal, insufferable. - by Aleera - July 28, 2014, 01:20 AM
RE: Mortal, insufferable. - by Amekaze - July 28, 2014, 02:28 AM
RE: Mortal, insufferable. - by Laksha - July 28, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: Mortal, insufferable. - by Aleera - July 28, 2014, 07:20 PM