Dragoncrest Cliffs —i can't help but pull the earth around me,
46 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Goodbye world.

He realised his mistake seconds too late. The picturesque woman came roaring and bellowing to him.
He saw the fury, the cruelty and hatred that filled her eyes.
A sharp pain cut into his neck as the earthen-man latched onto him, and realised what was happening.
He was an eel snared in a hook awaiting the final hit that would send him to the void.

He twisted, but to no avail. The spider was caught in his own web; caught up finally by his wrongdoings. He let out a frightened whimper and every mark of pain inflicted on his body came flooding back. His leg, face, ear, his neck.
Now his life.
The woman forced into him, pushing him to lay against the ground and submit to the pair of them. Ivories fell upon his exposed neck, his own maw opening to meet her but her aim was placed well. He took a mouthful of her fur before her teeth sunk into him. The sharp pain made him screech before the crunch.

He felt it, the tightening grasp as it severed him. He felt the thread on dark light that fueled him tug; stretch; pull away.
Ripped away. It left him gasping yet no air filled his lungs. Warmth filled him inside as his blood trickled down into his lungs instead. His eyes strained to keep that light he saw, strained to keep them open.

Before him lay a small, brown wolf with two even smaller ones. One looked so innocent, brown like her mother yet the white coated her chest and ran up her face. He dove for that body and became it. Became the small, living, breathing thing without sight. Warmth flooded his body and lived. 

He fought until the dark shroud he'd cloaked himself in time and time again blanketed him.
 Smothered him.
All until his limbs fell still and his body fell silent.

Upon the ocean breath of wind that blew in, his thread of darkness was pulled away. Folded away into nothing. Saved for later use. Ready to find that spirit, the new and freshly born to infect.
"Crazy"Sane."
Messages In This Thread
RE: —i can't help but pull the earth around me, - by Rakk - February 04, 2019, 11:19 AM