Blacktail Deer Plateau Your first light my eventide
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox listened with ease as Perry recounted the story of his daughter's "death" and subsequent return. Although she said nothing of it, her gut felt a sudden pang and longing for Haunter. There was no mistaking his fate, unlike Osprey. Haunter would never turn up in some other pack, merely losing his way. Fox had already gotten that chance once, and it had swiftly been taken away from her. Haunter's return had been so brief, she wondered if she had imagined all of it.

"Now that she's back, though, everything should go back to normal." Normal? Fox hardly believed that. Now that she was part of the mix, she was not sure Perry's new venture would be normal at all. Especially since he intended for her to have some kind of relationship with another male at the same time. The idea was, well, interesting, though Fox knew herself well enough to know that she would be possessive of the both of them... if she took a liking to Lasher at all.

The girl breathed a sigh of relief when he mentioned that she didn't have to be involved with his entire family just yet. For that, she was thankful. Perhaps, in time—if she stuck around—they would form relationships naturally. But Fox wasn't one to force it, and she doubted that would go over well, anyway.

When the dark male approached them, Fox's jaw nearly dropped to the ground. She shot a puzzled, wide-eyed look at Peregrine to ensure that she was indeed looking at his... lover. It seemed it was the case, and it took the girl a few moments to recover. “Yes,” she replied to Perry's question, the dumbfounded look not leaving her face. “You two…?” Fox wasn't quite sure how to end that question, so she simply trailed off and took a step closer to Lasher, taking in deep breaths to make sure he was the same one she had come across weeks ago. Before Haunter had returned to her.

Satisfied that it was the same wolf, Fox shook her head, bewildered. “Well, I’ll be damned.”
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
Your first light my eventide - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 27, 2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by RIP Fox - July 27, 2014, 07:11 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Lasher - July 27, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by RIP Fox - July 28, 2014, 07:09 AM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Lasher - July 28, 2014, 09:45 AM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by RIP Fox - July 28, 2014, 12:12 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Lasher - July 28, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Blue Willow - July 28, 2014, 02:11 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by RIP Fox - July 28, 2014, 10:04 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Lasher - July 29, 2014, 03:23 PM