Silver Creek Friends come and go but for once i wish they'd stay
78 Posts
Ooc —
the closer he got, the more he realized just how out of sorts the girl was. part of him regretted drawing up beside her. he thought that he might not have been the best to deal with the emotional turmoil of women; he could barely deal with his own manic thoughts. harrison knew that he'd gone too far to turn back, though, and so he continued forward until she muttered a soft greeting and asked if there was anything she could do for him. his pale gaze searched her features with a studying expression, wondering how he was supposed to respond to such things.

“i'd really like to see if there are hot springs somewhere in this cold ass stretch of land,” he remarked after several long seconds of thought. finally, he pulled his gaze away from her and set it on the distant terrain that seemed to go on for miles and miles. “i'm sick of this chill,” harrison then added with a soft huff and a surly expression. only then did he return his gaze to her face, and he hoped that her tears had cleared before he did.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Friends come and go but for once i wish they'd stay - by Harrison - February 04, 2019, 09:51 PM