Great Bear Wilderness I can feel your butterflies
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #000;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><FONT COLOR="#40d3bf">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#40cdbc">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#40c6b8">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#40bfb4">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3fb8b0"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#3fb1ab">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3faaa7">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3ea3a3"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#3e9c9f">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3d969b">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3d8f97">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3c8893"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#3c818f">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3c7a8a">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3b7386">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3b6c82">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3a657e">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3a5e7a">s</FONT></i></span>
20 Posts
Ooc — Tokio

His companion, until she corrected him, known as Famished seemed to be confused as to why anyone would want to live by the ocean. On the opposite side of her opinion Bragi had a hard time wondering why everyone didn't live close to it. It was the perfect spot if it wasn't for Ragnar, aka his older, scarred mirror image, and his bitchy wife. The location, otherwise, was perfect and reminiscent very much of Odinn's Cove which Bragi suspected was why Ragnar had chosen it in the first place. No it isn't, Bragi responded not to be rude and not in the way that a teenager usually fancied arguing. He had little intentions of striking an argument with her over it because he had grown up on the coast and he had never known the land to be 'slippery'. The large rocks that sometimes could be climbed that stuck out from the shallows of were but the sand itself wasn't what he would call slippery. Beaches aren't slippery. He corrected her, amused.

While Bragi could not particularly deny that the ocean had a particular smell to it, he was rather desensitized to the scent of salty tepid waters. To him, it was the smell of home and in that it was a comfort. After she responded to his question he fell silent if only because he did not intend to ask for further specifications of where she lived. Bragi figured if she wanted him to have that kind of information she would have given it initially. The furthering silence left the young rekkr with the feeling of awkwardness and he wondered if she could feel it too or if, and it was likely, it was just him.

Messages In This Thread
I can feel your butterflies - by Ptarmigan - July 11, 2014, 01:19 PM
RE: I can feel your butterflies - by Bragi - July 11, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: I can feel your butterflies - by Ptarmigan - July 11, 2014, 02:17 PM
RE: I can feel your butterflies - by Bragi - July 12, 2014, 08:25 AM
RE: I can feel your butterflies - by Ptarmigan - July 14, 2014, 09:59 AM
RE: I can feel your butterflies - by Bragi - July 15, 2014, 02:38 PM
RE: I can feel your butterflies - by Ptarmigan - July 16, 2014, 10:03 AM
RE: I can feel your butterflies - by Bragi - July 17, 2014, 06:42 AM
RE: I can feel your butterflies - by Ptarmigan - July 17, 2014, 10:17 PM
RE: I can feel your butterflies - by Bragi - July 28, 2014, 09:30 AM
RE: I can feel your butterflies - by Ptarmigan - July 28, 2014, 11:52 AM