Swiftcurrent Creek And the record won't stop skipping
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Though at first he'd had doubts about the quick decision, Soltero knew that the ebonian at least deserved a a chance. He seemed willing enough to provide for and aid the pack, and despite being most of all a stranger to the Beta, he hoped a prolonged friendship might be able to spawn from their communications - what use was a leadership team who did not work as one, combining their ideas to create a secure and friendly claim? 

"I hope that too," came the gruff but cooperative reply, emerald eyes seeking out ahead of them. Mention of Ruenna had his stomach fizzle for a moment, and he swallowed away whatever lingered there. "Ruenna..." her name felt sweet on his tongue. "I take it she was a good beta, then...?" A smile graced the corners of his mouth, but he shifted the topic quickly. In the depths of his mind, an image was summoned forth - he wondered briefly what the old claim of theirs had been like, and then after a moment's hesitation decided to voice his query aloud. "What was the plateau like?"
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread
And the record won't stop skipping - by RIP Kavik - January 25, 2019, 02:40 PM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by Soltero - January 25, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by RIP Kavik - January 25, 2019, 04:36 PM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by Soltero - January 26, 2019, 06:51 AM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by RIP Kavik - January 31, 2019, 12:16 AM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by Soltero - February 01, 2019, 08:06 AM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by RIP Kavik - February 02, 2019, 12:37 AM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by Soltero - February 08, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by RIP Kavik - February 27, 2019, 12:59 AM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by Soltero - March 24, 2019, 08:52 AM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by RIP Kavik - April 08, 2019, 02:05 PM