Lost Creek Hollow So, what's the deal? Gary says triple homicide.
149 Posts
Ooc — Khalysa
Away

good, so it was an accident she said quickly. And no murdering whatsoever, which was great. She honestly didn't mean to imply that he had actually killed someone, but that was what happened and now she felt kinda bad about it. 
just asked to be sure, you never know these days, right Nara said, trying to brush it off like it was completely normal to assume strangers are probably also murderers. She felt guilty about the whole thing already. Sometimes, Nara said out loud what she was thinking, without much processing. It was a working point.

Then he said what she was already thinking. He wasn't allowed to go past the borders. She thought about it for a second. it'll be fine she said, shaking her head dismissedly, it's not very far and we'll be back in a jif. No one will even know you're gone. Actually, she couldn't guarantee that no one would find out, but she didn't see the harm in him crossing the borders as long as it was with someone from the pack. Besides, he didn't look like he would (or could) take advantage of the moment to flee. 

But she wasn't about to force him into doing anything he didn't want to. you don't have to go, you know. I can always go alone and bring you a piece when I'm on my way back. It's fine either way.

Messages In This Thread
So, what's the deal? Gary says triple homicide. - by Joss - January 10, 2019, 09:26 PM
RE: So, what's the deal? Gary says triple homicide. - by Nara - February 09, 2019, 10:24 AM