Hushed Willows shed your travails
3 Posts
Ooc —
She smiled at the forgiving nature of the wolf and thought, what lucky cubs-to-be. Rain followed her into the territory in awed silence as a sense of peace enveloped her with each step further into the dreamlike land.

I was but my spirit has been restored. This place is gorgeous. She looked around with a disbelieving grin and a gentle wag in her tail while Lily explained the simple, reasonable rules of staying in Elysium. Sounds like my puddle of leaf-water, thank you Lily. If I'm quite honest I think I hit the coyote's cache. I promise to work hard to earn my keep while here, I'm forever grateful for your generosity. It had indeed been a long, weary, and lonely road for the youngster but she felt so blessed in this moment.

Her eyes followed where Lily's muzzle pointed, towards what she assumed were the dens. All I want is a dry place to sleep before the night is through. She paused for a moment before letting curiosity make her bold, Maybe we could trade questions before bedtime? If not now then perhaps another time. She dipped her head and looked up with smiling eyes, so that the fair lady had plenty of space to politely decline if need be.
Messages In This Thread
shed your travails - by Sweet Rain - February 07, 2019, 10:15 PM
RE: shed your travails - by Lily - February 07, 2019, 10:57 PM
RE: shed your travails - by Sweet Rain - February 08, 2019, 07:05 PM
RE: shed your travails - by Lily - February 09, 2019, 12:11 AM
RE: shed your travails - by Sweet Rain - February 09, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: shed your travails - by Lily - February 13, 2019, 11:14 PM