Silver Creek Friends come and go but for once i wish they'd stay
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Lilah thought about it for a moment and her ears flicked hesitantly "The plants would only be different where it was very steamy and I'd say it would be rather close. Hmm....springs normally come from underground pockets of water from nearby sources...so if we follow the creek or find a bigger source, looking around there would be our best bet" she had absolutely no definite idea whether or not they would actually find any, but she used what limited knowledge of water and earth and her knowledge of plants to make an educated guess. She figured it wouldn't make any sense to Harrisson but hey, maybe she would get lucky and actually be right for once. Then maybe he would thank for and her day would become more pleasant.

So reading the areas around here, Nimbus Summit has like...Steam pockets and Verdant basin is right there so maybe logically there could be some past King Elk and inbetween the two territories. Long stretch but i made it up using what i had lol
Messages In This Thread
RE: Friends come and go but for once i wish they'd stay - by Lilah Silverback - February 10, 2019, 02:35 PM