Blacktail Deer Plateau Your first light my eventide
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox did not think she would be doing any courting at all. In her rather traditional mind, it was the boys who were supposed to perform that task. Then again, this wasn't exactly a traditional setup. The girl's tail swished back and forth in a bemused manner, wondering if she were in some kind of strange world where everything had been turned on its head and she was the only sane one around here. And yet... maybe falling into the same insanity wasn't such a terrible idea. Maybe this weird thing Perry had in mind would work out, and the two of them really would settle down, along with Lasher. Fox still had a hard time imagining how he would fit into all this.

The girl wasn't sure if she would attempt to woo Lasher. In fact, she wasn't even sure that she needed to. Peregrine was her main squeeze (one of my favorite phrases, haha), as far as she was concerned. But the thought of being with Lasher was a tempting one, even if she couldn't quite understand how it would work. Her gaze lingered on him longer, trying to figure out what the future would hold. It was a lost cause, of course. Fox couldn't predict the future any more than she could before she had moved to the plateau.

“So… now what?” she asked, breaking the silence that had lingered for a few seconds too long. It was a lot to take in, and she knew that her integration was not yet over.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
Your first light my eventide - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 27, 2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by RIP Fox - July 27, 2014, 07:11 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Lasher - July 27, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by RIP Fox - July 28, 2014, 07:09 AM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Lasher - July 28, 2014, 09:45 AM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by RIP Fox - July 28, 2014, 12:12 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Lasher - July 28, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Blue Willow - July 28, 2014, 02:11 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by RIP Fox - July 28, 2014, 10:04 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Lasher - July 29, 2014, 03:23 PM