Barrow Fields oh my god
☆☆☆
21 Posts
Ooc — Belle
no worries! <3 (been stalking aure threads tbh)

She was sucked deep into her thoughts when the voice reached out to her upon the wind, hackles bristling in shock at the sudden jolt of the realization that she was not alone. Who in the FU-

Oh.

He was handsome; a pelt born of the moon's luminosity, with stardust eyes and marked in scars across his ivory features- she hadn't seen him because his fur matched the crystals of snow beneath her paws so wonderfully, and the vixen thought he looked quite regal amongst the wintry landscape. A snow king. Fitting, for a wandering, lonely queen such as herself. Ha - perhaps he'd heard her silent pleas for warmth, and come to her rescue.

The words that fell from his tongue weren't ones she recognised, but she figured it was probably a greeting of sorts; fancy words, but the Reigns girl doubted she'd remember them after this meeting. "Well, hey there mister," she crooned in his direction, wondering what sort of approach she'd have to make to tempt this one into a snuggle. Honestly, the longer they stood out in the open, the sooner her toes would freeze and fall off - that would not be an adventure she desired to partake in.

Messages In This Thread
oh my god - by Vyn - January 31, 2019, 11:23 AM
RE: oh my god - by Vonnaruil - February 13, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: oh my god - by Vyn - February 13, 2019, 01:25 PM