Shadewood i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
The rebuff had left an amused smile tickling Cry’s heart, and it showed on the end brim of ebony lips. This man had the manners of a entitled grandfather! But that was Koro’s charm to Cry, how easily the elder could become indignant. Or well, excuse me, 

Koro Toro.

”Pardon, friend.” Cry kept in the exhale that would have been a laugh should he have been undisciplined enough to release it. But targeting to keep Koro from having another go at moving too much, he kept it in. “There was an egg I had watched fall from a nest into a snow bluff underneath a tree- I’ve taken to keeping it. Or rather, I’d given it to miss Kukutux to be warmed and hatched under her care.” The thought of the gentle and soft spoken blonde had pulled a nagging incline from Cry’s mind, but he held it at bay while trying to keep the tidings between he and the seeming elder pleasant.

”Wondering what it will become.”

Messages In This Thread
i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Koro Toro - January 31, 2019, 09:42 AM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Cry - January 31, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Koro Toro - February 07, 2019, 12:11 PM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Cry - February 07, 2019, 01:06 PM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Koro Toro - February 10, 2019, 01:21 PM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Cry - February 13, 2019, 01:27 PM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Koro Toro - February 13, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Cry - February 17, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Koro Toro - February 26, 2019, 04:51 PM