Sunspire Mountains say hey Goodbye yesterday
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia

it took him a while to connect the dots, in his defense, she had little idea how much her mother had told him. she'd jumped to that conclusion after the realization that Aries was more likely to sink his teeth into something than he was too talk, and her mother was the only person left capable of evaluating Dakarai's performance as the scumbag father of the decade. his eyes iced over and the maddness blinked out, so sharply that for a moment she did not know whether he wished to try and sink his teeth into her or run. he did nothing of the sort, instead staring after her with some emotion she could not quite decipher. 

when he spoke and turned to leave, she allowed him to go but a few steps before speaking. "there is no such thing as good guys and bad guys. I did what I had to. I will do it again if need be." a veiled threat; she didn't like the idea of a wildcard with her father's blood and eyes, and if it turned out he shared more traits with him than those she would not hesitate to cut down the Svartell line further. and with that she let him go, the winds carrying ice that reminded her of her original purpose here.
Messages In This Thread
say hey Goodbye yesterday - by Drakonis - February 10, 2019, 02:08 PM
RE: say hey Goodbye yesterday - by Cassiopeia - February 12, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: say hey Goodbye yesterday - by Drakonis - February 12, 2019, 05:58 PM
RE: say hey Goodbye yesterday - by Cassiopeia - February 12, 2019, 06:11 PM
RE: say hey Goodbye yesterday - by Drakonis - February 12, 2019, 07:09 PM
RE: say hey Goodbye yesterday - by Cassiopeia - February 13, 2019, 06:32 PM
RE: say hey Goodbye yesterday - by Drakonis - February 13, 2019, 07:11 PM
RE: say hey Goodbye yesterday - by Cassiopeia - February 13, 2019, 07:41 PM
RE: say hey Goodbye yesterday - by Drakonis - February 14, 2019, 08:39 AM