The Sunspire crimson lotus
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Sorry this is so short...

Red was happy to see that Amekaze wasn’t mad at her for nearly sending them both to their doom. She held in a sigh when she realized she’d have to talk — using her voice — to this black wolf. She really needed to learn to socialize better, and part of that came with speech. But that didn’t mean she had to use long sentences.

Wasn’t going anywhere, she said. I was patrolling. Wanna be a Warden. Need practice. After an awkward pause, she added, I’m Red. And you’re… Amekaze, right? Seen you around some. You patrolling, too?

Red, to be honest, felt like an idiot. She know what she sounded like when she spoke like that, and it made her embarrassed about herself. She sounded like an idiot. But she refused to feel pressured into talking, and that was that. She would speak how she wanted to and others would just have to get used to it, or she just wouldn’t talk to them. She wagged her tail at the she-wolf, trying to convey a friendly nature to keep the other from thinking she was a freak or something. She didn’t realize how paranoid she was being…

<style type="text/css">.red {width:400px; margin:0px auto; padding:200px 25px 20px 20px; background-image:url('http://i62.tinypic.com/10h0siu.png'); background-position: top; background-color:#0a0c00; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;} .red-in {width: 380px; border:3px double #edc61e; padding: 10px; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.65); text-align: justify;} .red q {color:#edc61e;} .red p {text-indent:30px; color:#dcceb6; font:12px/1.75 times; margin:0px;}</style>
Messages In This Thread
crimson lotus - by Amekaze - July 20, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: crimson lotus - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 11:09 PM
RE: crimson lotus - by Amekaze - July 22, 2014, 09:00 PM
RE: crimson lotus - by Red Wolf - July 23, 2014, 01:25 PM
RE: crimson lotus - by Amekaze - July 27, 2014, 11:54 PM
RE: crimson lotus - by Red Wolf - July 28, 2014, 03:31 PM
RE: crimson lotus - by Amekaze - July 30, 2014, 11:14 PM