Duck Lake so i made for the creek, where she and i did meet
53 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Wow, barf, could you get more cheesy than what he said?  Maybe you should just join the pack then instead of being some kind of weirdo lurking around bugging everyone over and over, huh?  He hadn't been around for any of the previous incidents, so he wasn't privy as to why or how that probably wasn't going to work.  It did make sense to him, though -- obviously wherever Thorn was from wasn't too attractive or people would come to him instead.  That meant the Creek was superior.  Duh.  So Thorn should just quit being stupid.

And what was with Aria?  Come on, she knew he was right.  Akatosh knew Talos wasn't exactly impressed by her either (though he didn't quite understand her reasons, they were often more garble to him than anything), but maybe by some freak coincidence she was right.  Begrudgingly he started forward to collect the kill as instructed.  If he did do so, that would mean leaving Aria alone with that guy, and he wasn't sure packmates should be left alone with outsiders.  It wasn't safe -- most of them seemed to be weird.  So, Akatosh didn't exactly rush.
Messages In This Thread
so i made for the creek, where she and i did meet - by Thorn - February 09, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: so i made for the creek, where she and i did meet - by Akatosh - February 16, 2019, 01:23 AM