Silver Creek Something special about the day
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
For a moment she was shaken in her resolve to fix the issues between them while also remaining unjealous. The warmth, the way he looked at her, for a moment she believed the trueness of it. She blinked like a newborn fawn staring at the sky for the first time and then dropped her gaze, continuing to move forward and place the herbs at his paws before taking a few steps away. She inhaled slowly and then looked up at him, tail swaying back and forth in a display of friendly intentions "Grayson..I wanted to apologise for how...ridiculous I acted. It was very unladylike and uncalled for, I  was...jealous and hormonal..it was my first heat" She realised she had made excuses and faltered hoping she hadn't already made herself look a fool. "But I know words don't prove anything so I brought a gift. These herbs are for whoever you choose to take as your wife. They will ensure that she remains strong and produces more than enough milk to make your children strong so her body doesn't exhaust itself" she honestly felt a surge of warmth fill her heart at the idea of Grayson having children. He would make amazing offspring and she found herself excited to be a part of their upbringing even if just as a packmate and another adult in their life. "You see....I do still care for you and I wish to have a relationship with you again but not romantic. I want you to trust me again, I don't want to avoid you or be cold anymore" she had been looking up at him and at the final words she dropped her gaze, looking at her paws.
Messages In This Thread
Something special about the day - by Lilah Silverback - February 14, 2019, 10:32 AM
RE: Something special about the day - by Grayson - February 15, 2019, 04:15 PM
RE: Something special about the day - by Lilah Silverback - February 16, 2019, 02:59 PM
RE: Something special about the day - by Grayson - February 25, 2019, 11:36 PM
RE: Something special about the day - by Lilah Silverback - February 27, 2019, 03:48 PM