Bonesplinter Ravine waiting by the mailbox, by the train
89 Posts
Ooc — belle
One moment her eyelids were beginning to flutter open to the air, the next she had slithered back, seething in silence and lengthening the distance between them - Cinder let his tongue swipe nervously across his lips, feigning a cheerful confidence in order to attempt coaxing her over with friendliness. If there was one thing that the Blackthorn was not, it was devilish.

"Hey, um..." He prepared, voice sounding dispairingly childish in the tenebrosity. "I... My name is Cinder. Or Rabbit. Whichever you prefer. I saw you lying there and I thought you were dead, no offense, so I came over just to make sure you were okay... you're okay? Maybe? Do you need any help?" Fully aware of his issue with over-talking, the stub-tailed boy grinned sheepishly, before it dropped in distinct concern for the ebony stranger. What was she doing out here by herself? Had she gone to explore and got lost, too?

"I won't hurt you. I promise."
for you,
there's nothing in this world i wouldn't do
Messages In This Thread
waiting by the mailbox, by the train - by Astara - February 04, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: waiting by the mailbox, by the train - by Cinder - February 04, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: waiting by the mailbox, by the train - by Astara - February 04, 2019, 01:43 PM
RE: waiting by the mailbox, by the train - by Cinder - February 17, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: waiting by the mailbox, by the train - by Astara - February 17, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: waiting by the mailbox, by the train - by Cinder - February 22, 2019, 11:38 AM
RE: waiting by the mailbox, by the train - by Astara - February 23, 2019, 12:14 PM
RE: waiting by the mailbox, by the train - by Cinder - February 26, 2019, 11:26 AM
RE: waiting by the mailbox, by the train - by Astara - March 01, 2019, 07:19 PM