Silver Creek Sorry I was too busy looking at your eyes
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Private 

She'd socialized some and for a while that made the loneliness and anxiety stop. It had been surprisingly warm for the past few days, this one was no exception and she thought going to the stream was a good idea. So went she did, choosing a spot she thought was a good one and laying down. Normally the stream's bubbling music calmed her but not today, today the flowing water caused tears to drip down her face as her brain tossed the horrible notion that perhaps Grey had gone off to die, like he had wanted to when she found him. She stood up trying to stifle her loud sobs, not wanting the tears to make her eyes puffy or stiffen her fur or the noise to draw any attention and stepped into a shallow spot of the stream, dipping her muzzle in and allowing the water to wash over her face. She quickly stepped back out, the fur along her legs and belly plastered down to show the shape of her body where the water had hit when she crouched.
Messages In This Thread
Sorry I was too busy looking at your eyes - by Lilah Silverback - February 17, 2019, 11:11 PM
RE: Sorry I was too busy looking at your eyes - by Dawson - February 18, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: Sorry I was too busy looking at your eyes - by Dawson - February 25, 2019, 02:07 PM