The Sunspire Questions and answers
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang

His breath caught in his throat for a moment when his alpha met his gaze, the look of resigned defeat etched in his features wasn't lost on him. Dismissing the reason as the recent issues with swiftcurrent he offered. You have had a lot to worry about His explanation caused a flash of irritation to strike the half-breed a small, guttural growl was stopped as soon as it began, a score of harsh rebuttals rushed through his mind, finally he simply offered a nod. He needed them, for opus, and winter and keeping his pack strong. I think you spend too much time focusing on the future. It was in his own nature to not concern himself with the worried of what if, the idea that others had to think about stuff like that confused him, but he did his best to adapt.

I could probably explain that to her, help her understand why you acted that way. he stopped for a moment, before a smile spread over his features. Besides, an ally from old companions is far better than an enemy. He offered, hoping that the very recent events would help him realise his meanings.

He rose and nudged the alpha gently and indicated they should be moving off, after taking a step he paused to look back at Ferdie.

You're my alpha, I wish no ill harm to you or any of my family, I will as I said, respect your wishes and choices. There's just one other thing. He left the statement waiting, letting his words sink in and hoping for some reply from the larger male.

Speech

thoughts

Messages In This Thread
Questions and answers - by Fang - July 27, 2014, 08:52 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 27, 2014, 11:19 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Fang - July 28, 2014, 01:29 AM
RE: Questions and answers - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 28, 2014, 06:43 AM
RE: Questions and answers - by Fang - July 28, 2014, 07:12 AM
RE: Questions and answers - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 28, 2014, 04:01 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Fang - July 28, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 28, 2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Fang - July 29, 2014, 12:24 AM